What’s NsLookup? #
Nslookup or Name Server lookup is a beneficial command that tests the connectivity of your laptop and IP address as well as getting the DNS server information. In other words, it’s a network administration tool that checks the IP address and DNS.
Steps To check connectivity NsLookUp #
Please follow the below steps:
- Click on the Windows button on your keyboard.
- Type “cmd” and click on “Command Prompt“.
- A window with a black background will appear to you as shown in the below picture.
4. Type “nslookup” then leave a space then type your domain name.
Example: “nslookup from-egypt.com“
5. Press “Enter” and zVendo IP Address will appear to you, (220.127.116.11).
As shown in the below picture.
You checked your IP Address successfully.