Note: You need to contact Aramex to create and account and they will provide you with all information needed for the integration.
- First, you need to activate your store if you haven’t already, then choose a pricing plan.
- From My plan, click on Start Your Free Trial, then click on the button to activate your store.
2-Then choose a plan, and scroll down till you find the Shipping integration feature, select it.
- To create an account on Aramex, go to this website: https://www.aramex.com/
- After signing up with Aramex, they will contact you and provide you with the information needed for connecting your online store with your Aramex account to start accepting orders.
- Account Pin
- Account Number
- Other Data required for the integration in zVendo backend:
- Account Country Code: EG for Egypt, Aramex provides codes for other countries and cities
- Account Entity: For Cairo: CAI
- Username and password for the Aramex account
- Goods Origin Country: Where the items are shipped from, accepts a country code, EG
- Origin Address City: Accepts city code, as Heliopolis.
- Line: The shipment pickup address
- For Origin Address City, please use an area name for example, Heliopolis , Maadi or as agreed with ARAMEX during the contract phase.
- Integration version: v2.0, unless otherwise specified by Aramex
- Operations time: Store opening and closing Times, Ready Time (Time to start picking up items), Last Pickup Time (Merchants specify the last available time slot for items to be picked by ARAMEX runner)
You will use this data to connect Aramex service to your online store, to do this, follow the following steps: