Apply tax amount to products and assign each tax category to your shipping zone. Here are the steps of applying tax category.
3. Click on “Create“.
4. Start filling in the fields as shown in the below picture.
Please Note: type the code as “tax-store name of store initials”. Follow the demonstrated example: “tax-n”. Then, click on the “+Create” button.
5. Head back to the “Store Configuration” and “Payment”.
6. Click on “Tax Rates”
7. Choose the category you created for this tax, then choose the zone or areas you are going to deliver to that you want to apply this Tax rate to, for example, the UK zone. Then, add the taxes amount, for example, 20%.
8. On the checkout page, you will find the highlighted tax amount as demonstrated on the below page.
If you check the button included in the price then the taxes will be included in the product price in the total price of the product for the customer. For example, if a product price is EGP 100 inclusive of tax then a customer will pay a total of EGP 100.
9. If you don’t check the button, then the tax will appear as an additional amount that is added plus the product price. For example, if a product price is EGP 100 and tax is EGP 20, then the final price is EGP 120.
3. From the pop-up window that will appear, check on “Current Page“
4. Make sure you check on “Product Enabled” and “Variant Enables“
5. Unmark the “Image” to avoid any duplicated images.
4. Scroll down and click on the “Export” button. As shown in the below picture.
5. Open the downloaded sheet and scroll right to reach the last column, named “Tax-category“.
6. Type the “code” of the tax category you created earlier.
Then import the sheet following the below steps.
Congrats, you created a tax category and applied it to your products.
Powered by BetterDocs
You must be logged in to post a comment.
zVendo. All Rights Reserved