You can add all the static pages that reflect your terms and conditions, and shopping policies like return policy, and the about us page, to be visible to your customers.
3. Start filling the required fields, adding the code of the page, Meta Keywords, and Meta descriptions to enhance the search results of your pages on browsers.
– Make sure you activate the buttons; of the “Enabled, “header“, “Footer” and you can activate the “Enabled Mobile View“.
– Make sure you paste the wording of your About Us or Shopping Policies in the “Content” section.
4. Scroll down and click on “+Create“
5. A confirmation message will appear at the top of the page. As demonstrated in the below picture.
Now, you’re all set. zVendo team recommends you organize the main menu of each tab the way you like as a next step of shaping your online store.
Powered by BetterDocs
You must be logged in to post a comment.
zVendo. All Rights Reserved