zVendo enriches your store with another payment method. AAIB is one of most used payment gateways. Therefore, this provides the best customer experience.
How do you get your API information?
- In order to create an account with AAIB, you need to contact AAIB first on 19555.
- Once you contact AAIB, they will provide a username and a password for you on a dashboard from which you can get API information.
- Visit URL to login to your AAIB account.
1- Once you login you will see the below page…
2- Click on payment Configuration as shown in the above picture.
3- Press Secure Acceptance Settings
4- Once you choose secure acceptance settings, you will see the picture below…
5- As highlighted in the picture above, click on the three dots
6- you will see the below drop-down menu, once you click on those three dots
7- From that drop-down menu, select View Profile
8- Through this page, you will be able to get your Profile ID
9- Press Security as highlighted in the picture below…
10- Pess View Key
11- Once you press view key, you will see the window below…
NOTE: Make sure that your account is active, and copy:
1- Profile ID
2- Secret Key
3- Access Key
Now let’s link your AAIB account to your Store
1- Login to your Dashboard
2- Click Store Configuration
3- Press Payment
4- Select Payment Method
5- From the right side of the page, Click Create
6- Choose AAIB form the drop-down menu
7- You will see the below page once you choose AAIB…
8- Through this page, Click Enabled to activate this payment method.
9- Choose the preferred channels for this payment method
10- Paste your profile ID, Secret key and access key
- NOTE: Activating Sandbox will allow you to test AAIB payment method without needing an actual credit/ debit card. This mode is crucial for you to go through the whole process to assure the effectiveness of this payment method before going live.
- NOTE: Before activating sandbox , make sure you are on test mode on your AAIB dashboard as well because APIs differ according to each mode.
12- Scroll down and in both English and Arabic, fill in the Payment method name (AAIB), description, and instructions
- NOTE: instructions section will be displayed for your end-users.
13- Press Create to save the above steps.
Congrats, your account is now connected to AAIB payment method.