zVendo supports your store with Felxtock fulfillment cycle. Integrate with Felxtock now and let your customers enjoy the unique delivery experience.
To proceed with the article, you might need to know how to add the shipping method first. Click Here
In order to integrate with Flextock you must have an account with Flextock
- If you don’t have an account, visit Felxtock.
- All you need to integrate with flextock on your zVendo is a username, password and API Key. Flextock will email you this information.
- If you cannot find them, send API Key request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Login to your zVendo Dashboard
- Go to Store Configuration
- Click on Shipping
- Choose Shipping Methods
- On the right top corner, press on Create
6. By pressing on create, you will see the below screens…
Note: COD Fees are optional. You can add extra fees for cash on delivery payment method. It encourages customers to pay online.
7. Type in the Code > Zone > Set the desired Channels
8. Active Enabled
Note: You can activate “Enable cash on delivery payment method” to set your payment integration freely without worrying about end-users payment experience. End-Users will have their own choice to either pay online or pay in cash once they receive the order.
9. Scroll down, and in the Calculator column, choose Felxtock from the drop-down menu.
10. Insert your Flextock Username, Password, and API Key
11. Press Create to save your new shipping method
You are good to go!