In your online store, you can create promotions for different categories, different regions, and different expiration dates.
And here’s how:
1. Click on the icon with the 3 lines (hamburger button ☰) next to View your store, choose Marketing, then click on Promotions.
2. Then you click on Create.
3. Type the Code (helps with internal filter for your customers), code should not contain capital letters or spaces, and the Name (Is the one that the customer sees) such as, 50% discount
4. You fill in the information:
5. Select coupon based or Exclusive
A-Coupon-based is when you want customers to add the coupon code to redeem the promotion discount when they checkout based on the rules you added, for example, you added a coupon of EGP 5o off that will only be valid when they have at least 2 items in their cart. You can use the coupon code promotion if you want only the customers who have the code to have the discount.
B-Exclusive promotions are used when you want to apply promotion discounts for all customer without letting them use coupons but also when they checkout based on the rules you added, for example, you added a promotion of EGP 5o off that will only be valid when they have at least 2 items in their cart.
In the picture below it’s shown that all customers can have the promotion as long as they fulfill the rule you added.
6-We add our Rules and these rules determine what type of customers are eligible to use these promotions
7. Then we add the Actions.
8-Then you need to generate coupons, from Promotions, go to the coupon you just created and click on Manage coupons then click on Generate.
9-Add coupon expiration date and usage limit, then click on Generate
10-You will be redirected to the coupons section, from there click on the edit icon next to the coupon you just created, then from there you can add how many times a single customer can use the coupon from Per customer usage limit
11-When you finish click on Create.
Powered by BetterDocs
zVendo. All Rights Reserved