In your online store, you can create promotions for different categories, different regions, and different expiration dates.
3. Then, click on “Create”.
4. Start filling the required field as shown in the below picture.
5. Select coupon-based or Exclusive
A. Coupon-based is when you want customers to add the coupon code to redeem the promotion discount when they checkout based on the rules you added.
B. Exclusive promotions are used when you want to apply promotion discounts for all customers without letting them use coupons but also when they checkout based on the rules you added.
6. We add our Rules and these rules determine what type of customers are eligible to use these promotions:
7. Then, you can add the Actions:
8. Click on “+create”.
3. Start filling in the required fields;
4. Now, click on “Save Changes”.
On the other hand, you need to generate coupons following the below steps:
2. Add coupon usage amount, expiration date, and code length, as shown in the below picture.
3. Then, click on “Generate”.
4. Note: You will be redirected to the coupons section, from there click on the edit icon.
To add usage limit or extend the date of your expiration code.
5. Once you finish the above-mentioned steps, click on +Create.
6. A success message will appear at the top of the page.
Now, you generated new coupons for your customers.
Powered by BetterDocs
You must be logged in to post a comment.
zVendo. All Rights Reserved