Table of Contents
What you expect to learn on this page #
- Get started with listing your products
- Create your product’s variants
- Publish your store
- Track your products’ journey with zVendo
Get started with listing your products #
- After you have created your store ,you can start adding your products, simply click on create product from your products tab, and if it’s a simple product which doesn’t have any variants ,choose simple product.
- If your product has several variants, as different sizes, colors, then click on configurable products.
- Have the option to create a bundled product, which is a unique product for better customer traffic, as a product with special combinations of several products sold in a package form, with special discounts or promotions, for the sole purpose to increase customers’ interest in your products or industry. You can simply choose this option by choosing bundled product, and choose a name for your bundle that will best identify your products package, specify the discount amount or percentage, and choose the combination of products you want to assign to your bundle.
- When you choose to create a configurable product ,you will have to add options for the product variants, for classification purposes, as choosing if they vary in type ,color, or size.
- Add variant options, by entering the code of the variant according to the classification you chose ,as T-shirt size, and select the position of this variant. If you want to sell a medium sized T-shirt, you will name the code as Medium, and enter the symbol for Medium size as ‘M’ for an easier shopping experience.
- Start adding your product information such as product name, code (which is a unique product identifier, as product name or slug, for search results purposes, which customers can search your product by), your current stock of the product, price ,description in the details tab, and whether it’s in stock, or in inventory, by enabling your product.
- Specify the main feature or state of your product by enabling different buttons, as an enabled ,featured, best seller, preOrder, new, zero deposit, zero interest, another one for free, or limited quantity product.
- Fill in your current stock of the product for better tracking purposes.
- Figure out where you want to sell your product , if it’s available on the online web store ,POS ,mobile store application,or all of these channels.
- Manage if you want to track your order state by checking Tracked.
- Manage shipping requirement by checking or un-checking the ‘is shipping required’ icon.
- Add product description, as name ,slug/url.
- Assign product meta description by adding words which your customers will be able to see in search engine results, as perfecting your meta description can be crucial for better search results.
- Assign shipping, and enter product vital information for shipping requirements, as width, height ,weight
- Add taxes in the details tab.
- Access taxonomy tab from your navigation sidebar, and assign taxons/categories for each product, as clothing, accessories, or sports gear.
- Add new taxons, by accessing the manage taxons tab on the navigation bar, and entering taxons’ code, name, slug/url, and description. Add products to this taxons, or simply create them to be able to access them later when you would want to add new products to these taxons.
- Assign product attributes or characteristics, which will make an easier experience for the customer to find and purchase your product. Edit attributes, by entering chosen attribute name in the code tab, as T-shirt material, select position and type of each attribute.
- Choose associations, which you would want to add to link your current product to other products you have with similar objectives.
- Add images of your product, by accessing media..
- Add options to your product as color, size and add values to them.
- Track your inventory ,by filtering products according to name and value ,where you will be able to access inventory/stock of each product and where you will be able to edit this stock according to their availability in your store.
- Manage your product variants, by deciding values of each variant, and add quantity in stock of each one.
- Control your product associations, by filtering associations according to name and value ,and edit them accordingly.
- Finally view your product state.
Create your product variants #
- Add variants’ options, which you can do by accessing your catalog, then choosing options, here you can add options for variants classifications, as size and flavor, which you can do by clicking on create, then you enter the name of the option as size, later you can choose that option to classify certain variants.
- Start adding variants to your product by accessing your products tab from your dashboard, choose a specific product you would want to assign variants to, access manage variants and click on create.
- Access details tab and enter variant name, code, assign price of variant, on several channels, according to what channel you would want to sell your variant on and decide if different channels have different prices.
- Access the option you specified when you created your configurable product, that you added to classify your variants, as size, and add the specific variant size, as medium size.
- Assign your variant properties, as height, width, or depth.
- Add your current stock of this variant and chose if you want to track this inventory.
- Add your variant SKU and barcode.
- Access taxes from your navigation sidebar and add taxes to the variant.
- Finally, click on Create.
Publish your store #
Now that you’ve listed your products, you can publish your store to be visible to the customers, you can do that by accessing configuration from your navigation bar, then choose accounts, and click on publish store from the details tab.
Track your products’ journey with zVendo #
- Have at-a-glance view of your products on your dashboard and your customers’ interactions with them ,as the zVendo gives you the entitlement to filter your products according to how you listed them such as, quantity ,value, state, type, brand, collection and channel.
- Follow up with your inventory and your orders’ state.
- See your collections, products added into them , whether you want them to be enabled collections or disabled and add new collections.
- Track inventory of each product and each product’s variants, and edit each variant quantity.