You can transfer your products on zVendo to your Facebook Shop with the “Product Feed Generator” feature. Demonstrated below are the steps on zVendo dashboard.
Once you generate the products file, you can get back to your Facebook commerce manager to proceed.
Head to zVendo dashboard, and follow the below steps:
Step 1: Generate:
Step 2: View XML File:
3. The XML File will be shown as follows. Copy the URL of the XML file to paste it into your Facebook Commerce Manager.
Follow the steps on Facebook to learn how to Upload items to a catalogue with a data feed.
Also, you can check the below steps on how to add the link of your product feed XML file, listed by zVendo team.
2. Click on “Next“
3. Select your page where you promote your products on Facebook. Then, click “Next“.
4.Select your Business Account.
5. Last two steps, select the country and click on “Next“.
6. Check the box of “seller agreement“. Then, click “Finish Setup“.
3. Select “Scheduled Feed“. Then, click on “Next“.
4. Here, paste the Link of the XML File.
5. Select the scheduled Updates, Click on “Daily” and choose the timing, (recommended). Then click on “Next“.
6. Complete Settings, choose the currency of the drop-down menu.
7. Click on “Upload“.
8. The uploaded link will be loading till it’s completed. As shown in the below pictures.
Congrats, you successfully added your products feed on your zVendo Store to your Facebook Shop.
Powered by BetterDocs
zVendo. All Rights Reserved