Get more data analytics about your customers when adding a Facebook pixel to your e-commerce store!
Make sure you log in to your Facebook account and you can get back to this article to follow the steps as listed by Facebook or follow the below steps.
2. Click on “Connect Data Sources” and select “Web”.
3. Select Facebook Pixel and click “Connect”.
4. Add your Pixel Name and then Enter your website URL to check for easy setup options.
6. Click “Continue”. As shown in the below picture.
4. Scroll down till the end of the page, and click “Save Changes”.
Now you’re all set!
You now connected your online store with your Facebook marketplace.
Powered by BetterDocs
You must be logged in to post a comment.
zVendo. All Rights Reserved