- First, you need to activate your store if you haven’t already, then choose a pricing plan.
- From My plan, click on Start Your Free Trial, then click on the button to activate your store.
2-Then choose a plan, and scroll down till you find the payment integration feature, select it.
-Second, You need to create an account with WeAccept payments
WeAccept payments is a payment gateway you can use to accept electronic payments from your customers on your eCommerce website on zVendo.com
1-Create an account on https://www.weaccept.co/ by clicking on “Sign in” or directly through https://portal.weaccept.co/portal/register
2-From your WeAccept account, Go to “Payment Integration” and either select an existing or add a new integration.
A payment integration is a connection between your online store on zVendo and your payment service.
3-When adding a new integration – the callback URL should be: https://yourdomain.com/we-accept
in case of the integration for the online store, for example, if your zVendo store name is Stuff, then your callback URL will be: https://stuff.zvendostore.com/we-accept
Note: You will find your Callback URL in your zVendo admin page. Find out how to find below in the article.
- Note: leave the callback URL blank in case of using the integration for a mobile app.
- Mobile App payment should Have a separate integration created for it apart from the online store integration, as each integration has its own “Integration ID“
Note: API Data needed for the integration:
- Integration ID
- iframe ID
- Merchant ID
- HMAC Secret
- API KEY
4-Go to “Iframes” – this is where the payment forms are located
- The “iframe ID” is the same for Credit Card, E-Wallet payments, and Kiosk.
- The “iframe ID” is different for valU installment.
5-Go to “Settings” at the bottom right corner
- This is where you will find your “Merchant ID” and “HMAC SECRET“, merchant ID is the same for all payment methods ( Credit Card, E-Wallet payments, valU installment, and Kiosk.)
- The “API KEY”
6-Go to your zVendo store Admin page —> Store configurations—> Payment methods —->Create and select Accept
7-You will find your Callback URL on top of the page, add it in your WeAccept account.
8-Fill in the API Data and choose a name that’ll be displayed for your customers in the checkout, for example, “Credit Card Payment“
9-Click on Create